Our little giraffe Sophie loves bath time because that’s when she goes on lots of underwater adventures! – FREDERICK & SOPHIE
Bonjour Sophie! Let’s have some splish, splosh, splashing fun! This colorful Sophie la girafe bath time gift set engages and entertains your little one during bath time and includes:
- A Sophie la girafe bath net: Ideal for drip-drying or tidying away bath toys. It fixes easily and solidly with suction grips.
- A Sophie la girafe bath book: An 8 page book to go on an adventure with Sophie la girafe and Margot the turtle.
- A Sophie la girafe bath toy: both a floater and a sprinkler toy, Sophie la girafe sprays out water when squeezed.
- A Sophie la girafe boat: just pull on the anchor and watch Sophie swim up and down the bathtub in her little boat, or take Sophie la girafe out of her boat and watch her spit out water when squeezed.
- A Sophie la girafe island oasis: a little island that floats in the bath tub and encourages imagination. Sophie la girafe can be taken off her island oasis and used as a separate bath toy.
Recommended for kids ages 10 months old and up.
Material: includes natural rubber and plastic. BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free.The rubber used by Vulli to create Sophie la girafe comes exclusively from the sap of Hevea trees growing in Malaysia. It is natural, soft, elastic, waterproof, insulating and pleasant to the smell and touch.
All Sophie la girafe products carry the European Union CE label and are made according to the strict European Toy Safety Directive.
Care Instructions: Under normal use of Sophie la girafe and in accordance with packaging instructions, cleaning the toy’s surface using a cloth moistened with soapy water is all that is needed. We do not recommend sterilizing Sophie la girafe products. Please do not wash the toy in the dishwasher.
Please note that the Sophie la girafe bath toy’s swimming float ring comes in 2 different colors (lime green and blue) and will be randomly chosen for delivery.
Once upon a time in 1961…Monsieur Rampeau, an expert in transforming natural rubber made from the sap of the Hevea tree into toys, came up with the idea of designing a wildlife figure. On Saint Sophie’s day a little giraffe was born. Sophie la girafe was an immediate success with parents recognizing the fact that when their babies started teething, Sophie helped! Based in Rumilly, France, Vulli continues to cultivate Hevea rubber tree plantations in Malaysia and perform the 14 manual steps needed to create Sophie la girafe, conducting internal quality control tests during each single step. Each Sophie la girafe carries a batch number, enabling full product traceability (production date and relevant laboratory analysis). Each number corresponds to a batch tested in a recognized laboratory and certifies its compliance with the strictest current European and worldwide standards.