Location: The Residence, Central Park South, Manhattan
George is my mom’s and my roommate and when he sees me, he says, “Hi Popsy, Popstar, Popsicle, whatcha doing?” I tell him that I’m quite busy practicing my tearful goodbye. Did you know that you must blow kisses with both of your hands? See here’s the thing of it. If you’re bound to go places, people will line up to see you off and it’s good manners to look absolutely tearful when you’re whiskered into your spaceship. You absolutely cannot get to Mars without a spaceship. I’ve been in 0 movies so far but this will change as soon as I am President of Mars. Who wouldn’t want to make a movie about the President of Mars?
George says that when I’m President of Mars he’ll be the Secretary of Sweets. I like that because George is absolutely Secretary of Sweets material. He loves, loves, loves candy and he can sing, dance, and play the piano. We sing together all the time, especially “Let it Go” from Frozen, and also “Bare Necessities” from Jungle Book. Parker often joins us because he likes to sing too. You absolutely cannot sit still and do nothing. If you don’t know what to do, you can always make things up and pretend you’re a giant sea monster in search of fish and chips.
Here’s a list of what else I like to do with George.
1. Make terrible faces.
2. Bake apfelstrudel and eat it with two scoops of ice cream for petit déjeuner.
3. Call my mom at work in different voices. We love hearing her shout through the phone, “Oh, la vache!”
4. Call George’s best friend Frederick at work in different voices. We love to hear him shout through the phone, “GEOOOOOOOOOORGGGGGEEEEE I know itsssssss youuuuuuu!” Frederick is Parker’s dad and once he made a terrible mistake giving me the first slice of Parker’s birthday cake.
5. Stand on our toes for the longest amount of time.
6. Play tea-time with my doll Emma Triceratops. George loves tea-time. He’s Emma Triceratops best friend forever, Lord Gugelhupfski.
8. Lay on the ground and look at the ceiling with sunglasses on.
9. Play Chefs and talk with a French accent until the game is finished.
10. Hobnob with people in the elevator of The Alexander, and ask how many movies they’ve been in.
11. Hobnob with Mr. Finch and talk about the Queen of England.
11. Take lunch all over town.
12. Go camping on Parker’s roof terrace and count comets. When I’m President of Mars I’ll name a comet after George.
George is simply GEORGE-ous. With two chocolate cherries on top for extra sweetness!